Back at the end of October, we gave you a sneak peek at the new features coming in StealthAUDIT 8.2, and now you can see it for yourself! 8.2 is now on our website so you can go have a look for yourself at https://www.stealthbits.com/new-stealthaudit-release.
StealthAUDIT 8.2 has the following new features and enhancements:
- Expanded Sensitive Data Discovery capabilities and platform support
- Support for Nasuni UniFS Hybrid NAS storage
- Enhanced support for Dropbox Business to include Sensitive Data Discovery
- Sensitive Data Discovery capabilities for Exchange on-premises with support for Office 365 Exchange Online
- HTML embedded email reporting functionality
- A new upgrade wizard
- New flexible data import features for the Access Information Center (AIC)
- Many other performance and usability refinements.
Go see for yourself, and if you have any questions, reach out to our sales team, or your account manager for help.
As the VP of Product Marketing, Darin is responsible for product messaging and positioning as well as generating industry and market awareness for Stealthbits products. He is an experienced leader who has worked in software for over 21 years.
Prior to joining Stealthbits, he was VP of Marketing for Quorum and SecureAuth, and has held positions in product management & product marketing at Oracle, and Quest Software.