There’s a lot of news coverage on threats like ransomware, malware, and phishing that are all about punching holes in organizations to grab quick spoils. But what isn’t getting a lot of coverage is the careful, patient planning attackers do once inside your Microsoft Active Directory (AD) environment. They fly under the radar scoping out your domain and amassing privileges so they can spread out, dig in, and access a smorgasbord of sensitive data. These meticulously executed—and ultimately more dangerous attacks—are where STEALTHbits can help.
At Microsoft Ignite this September 25-29 in Orlando, we are giving visitors to our booth (#2121) hands-on practice with detecting, blocking, and mitigating advanced attacks on Active Directory. Participants will get to play both the attacker (red team) and the defender (blue team) to gain more in-depth insight into how tactics like Pass the Hash (PtH) and AdminSDHolder persistence work.
Not only will you learn how to stay one step ahead of attackers, you’ll also get a chance to test your Active Directory mastery by playing Capture the Flag in which you take over countries by answering progressively harder AD questions. If you score highest on the leaderboard, you will win a drone with built-in Wi-Fi and camera.
You could also win an Oculus Rift Virtual Reality (VR) system in our raffle. Participants receive a raffle ticket for every booth station activity they complete for up to five chances to win!
Here is the list of booth stations:
- Red Team/Blue Team Attack Demos – Be the attacker and watch how STEALTHbits helps you defeat Active Directory attacks
- Capture the Flag – Play against other Active Directory experts to score on the leaderboard and win the prize
- Active Directory Benchmark Survey – Find out how your AD environment and attack knowledge stack up against that of your peers
- Customer Experience Videos – Share your Microsoft Ignite and STEALTHbits solution experience on video
- Product Demos – See a product demo of our Threat Protection and Data Access Governance solutions
Best of all, we’re offering you a chance to find and fix your top Active Directory security vulnerabilities with our Security Best Practices Assessment. We’ll even give you a $200 gift card for inviting us onsite to help you do an assessment and prioritize your findings in an executive summary.
For more information about visiting us at Microsoft Ignite, please see http://go.stealthbits.com/microsoft-ignite-2017 or contact us at email@example.com.